I have always been amazed at the awesomeness of God. As I was watching the construction of my porch and fence and praying that the rain would hold off, my eyes moved from what was happening in front of me to what was happening above me. Some of the most beautiful clouds were being displayed. God’s SPLENDOR was on display and I had a front row seat!
In that one moment I felt God’s warmth and His Love. In that one moment the worry was gone.
- Next time instead of worrying about what is in front of you, JUST LOOK UP!
- Next time instead of complaining about something, JUST LOOK UP!
- Next time you have doubts about God’s Love, JUST LOOK UP!
- Next time you find it hard to believe in God, JUST LOOK UP!
- Next time you are feeling down, JUST LOOK UP!
- Next time you feel like you can’t go on, JUST LOOK UP!
- Next time the tears flow, JUST LOOK UP!
- Next time you want to quit, JUST LOOK UP!
Job 36: 30 (NIV) See how he scatters his lightning about him, bathing the depths of the sea.
Job 36: 32-33 (NIV)
32 He fills his hands with lightning and commands it to strike its mark.
33 His thunder announces the coming storm; even the cattle make known its approach.
God loves you so much! Never forget, when you feel all else is gone God is there! Just Look Up!