What Will It Be?
In a few more weeks we will enter a brand new year. Will it be YOUR year for doing something different? Will it be YOUR year for doing something better? Will it be YOUR year for a change? Will it be YOUR year when you finally say “YES” to God?
We all have said, “the next year has to be better than this year”. I was one of those who always thought that the next year would be better than the current year. That was absolutely crazy!
- How will the next year be better?
- Better than what?
- Do you have a plan? The plan is your Bible.
Without God, you will continue going around in circles saying the next year has to be better than this year.
Without God, you will continue going around in circles creating a plan but never acting on it. With God, the Bible is your plan.
Without God, the circles will become bigger and bigger. With God, the circles are gone.
What can you do?
- Get to know God.
- Get to know Jesus.
- Get to know the Holy Spirit.
- Open your Bible and read the book of John.
- Be consistent with your reading. Pick a time of day that works for you.
- Remember, if you are spending more time looking at TV or talking on the phone or shopping, or anything that is a distraction then you are fooling yourself.
- Get serious.
What will it be?
Below are a few scriptures to help you get started studying your Bible:
- John 3:16
- 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- Philippians 3:10
- Proverbs 8:17
- Romans 12:1-2
- Psalm 19:1
- Psalm 119:105
- 1 John 3:6
- 1 John 4:6-7
Want to learn more about Sola Scriptura (Scripture Alone)?
Be totally blessed!